Christmas Playlist

You may have noticed that there has yet to be a December AllGod playlist. Well, consider that rectified with this, the ultimate Christ-focused Christmas soundtrack playlist (available on spotify, leave a comment if you need an invite code)
What can you expect? Just about every Christmas song by current Christian contemporary artists (that I could find on Spotify). There’s Third Day, Casting Crowns, Chris Tomlin, Kutless, TobyMac, Downhere, Relient K, David Crowder Band and many more. In total there’s 324 tracks worth of Christmas goodness,, allowing you to listen non-stop for almost 21 hours without any repeats! (NB, some of the common songs like Away in a manger are covered by several artists, but all in a unique way) And best of all, there’s no-one screamin “It’s Christmasssssssss!” mid-song. Enjoy, and let us know what your favourites are so that we can create a top 10 next week.

12 thoughts on “Christmas Playlist

• December 16, 2009 at 7:53 pm

Hi there! You have built indeed a wonderful website. Just wondering whether you could offer me a Spotify invite please? Thank you very much in advance and merry Christmas!

• December 16, 2009 at 12:53 pm

• December 16, 2009 at 10:44 pm

Thanks! I have sent an invite to you using the email address you used when you made that comment, enjoy!

• December 16, 2009 at 3:44 pm

• December 17, 2009 at 4:53 am

Hi! Thanks for the invite. I am trying it now. In the meantime, if you would like a Google Wave or Google Voice invite, please give me your email address. I have some spare ones and can invite your through my account. (Can also provde instructions on how to sign up for Google outside the US.)

• December 17, 2009 at 4:55 am

Sign up for Google Voice outside the US I meant. Sorry!

• December 22, 2009 at 8:45 pm

I have wave, but if you want to send me a voice invite with the instructions for signing up outside the US I wouldn’t mind giving it a try. My email is pmcm (AT) all4god.co.uk

• December 16, 2009 at 9:53 pm

• December 16, 2009 at 9:55 pm

Sign up for Google Voice outside the US I meant. Sorry!

• December 22, 2009 at 1:45 pm

I have wave, but if you want to send me a voice invite with the instructions for signing up outside the US I wouldn't mind giving it a try. My email is pmcm (AT) all4god.co.uk

• December 17, 2009 at 2:53 am

• December 17, 2009 at 2:55 am

Sign up for Google Voice outside the US I meant. Sorry!